Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 21 of 30

Favorite character to see in the park?
OK il do the one i like to see every time i got and the one i hope to see cause i never have
Favorite to see all the time?
Pluto

Easy he is the second greatest dog on the planet behind my pup Izzi.  He has so many different costumes and he is just so much fun.
OK Character i want to see that i NEVER have?
Figment

I have never ever seen him in all the years i have been going to disney it is my Mission when i do my CP to find Figment and get my picture with him.
Also wanna do one more......
Favorite Character to see at Star Wars Weekends
Chewbacca

Yes Chewbacca is awesome and you know it
"It's not wise to upset a Wookiee.""nobody worries about upsetting a droid. ""That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that. "

No comments:

Post a Comment