Ok now start of this 30 day picture challenge. First here is a list of all 30 days incase anyone else wants to start this up.
- Favorite Walt Disney World park?
- Favorite land in the Magic Kingdom?
- Favorite attraction in Tomorrowland?
- Favorite attraction in Fantasyland?
- Favorite attraction in Liberty Square?
- Favorite attraction in Frontierland?
- Favorite attraction in Adventureland?
- Which is your favorite in Epcot, future world or the worlds?
- Favorite attraction in future world?
- Favorite attraction in the worlds?
- Favorite Hollywood Studios area?
- Favorite Hollywood Studios attraction?
- Favorite Animal Kingdom area?
- Favorite Animal Kingdom attraction
- Favorite Walt Disney World Resort?
- Favorite snack to grab in the parks?
- Favorite restaurant?
- What attraction do you wish they would bring back?
- What is your least favorite attraction?
- Favorite Walt Disney World dessert?
- Favorite character to see in the park?
- Favorite parade?
- What is the scariest ride?
- Favorite face character? (shows their true face, no mask)
- Favorite activity outside of the park, but still on Disney property?
- Favorite Souvenir?
- Favorite Walt Disney World breakfast?
- Favorite firework show?
- Favorite monorail color?
- Favorite statue, fountain, or eye candy in the parks? (something that always grabs youreye)
Alright so here we go Day 1
Favorite Walt Disney World Park?
Disney Hollywood Studios!!!!!
I really think i am one of the few people who really love this park. For me it has everything from tower of terror and rock n roller coaster to Toy Story Midway Mania to Character Drawing. It also has a lot of Character to get your pictures with which is nice and to top it all off my FAVORITE THING..............THE MUPPET'S!!!!!!
Until next time everybody!!!!!!
OOO ya and also make sure you subscribe and comment and get email updates once we get closer to May im gonna be posting alot more and about alot more such as my job and the experience of that job, the parks/resorts, character locals and even disney pins and geocaching so make sure you subscribe and tell your friends thanks everyone