Monday, April 11, 2011

FastPasses

Ok so its been a while and i have been thinking about something to write about it and finally i found it.....FastPasses.  I was cleaning out my wallet the other day and found some more to add to my collection.  I found Splash Mountain, Mission space, Maelstrom, Rock n Roller Coaster, and Kali River Rapids.  This got me thinking since i dont have alot left to get, Does anyone have any older "extinct" fastpasses such as Haunted Mansion and Muppet Vision(not sure if they actually had Fastpasses here).  If anyone has any extras i would love if somehow i could get them and add them to my book, also does anyone know where i can find a list of all the attractions that have/or had Fastpasses.  Also i found a Complimentary fastpass that we got from Guest Relations when some rides were closed down.  Its awesome il add the picture soon.
Ok also i have a surprise fastpass from Winnie the Pooh that actually gives you a pass for Philharmagic i didnt even know alot of these existed but ya if anyone has any info on fastpasses please comment and let me know.
On another note Just over a month til I move down and then like another week after that i start the job im gettin pumped.  Well everyone il see ya real soon and get ready for alot of updates only a month away.

No comments:

Post a Comment